[Dovecot] Fresh Dovecot Install

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Thu Apr 28 09:20:36 EEST 2005

>machine. I need to figure out how now to remove the files on the other
>RH9 box that I started an install from source.

That depends on how you configured the make process. If you just said
./configure , you will finde EVERYTHING under /usr/local, that is, the
dovecot binaries are under /usr/local/sbin, thew config file unter
/usr/local/etc, the login helpers under /usr/local/libexec. If you
specified a prefix like ./configure --prefix=/usr, then you will find
everything under /usr.

Hope this helps,
Jakob Curdes