[Dovecot] Well, "Hard filesystem quota can also be problematic"

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Mon Aug 1 16:46:21 EEST 2005

We do...otherwise, there's the inevitable 'Tragedy of the Commons'...to
say nothing of idiots mailing MB files to everybody in the community.
And we're still on UW IMAP and the one-big-file INBOX which is a horror
show when it gets big.

lack of quota compatibility is a migration to Dovecote show-stopper for
us.

--
====
Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Henderson Computer Resources