[Dovecot] Resource temporarily unavailable?

Marc Perkel marc at perkel.com
Tue Aug 2 22:54:50 EEST 2005

Todd,

I'm using Fedora Core 4. The problem seems to have gone away. Not sure
what I did to fix it.

I changed this:

 mechanisms = plain

I had others that didn't seem to work.

I also put the user dovecot in the mail group. That might have fixed it.

One thing I'd like to suggest is that this error would be better if it
had more information about what resource wasn't available.

Marc Perkel - marc at perkel.com

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com