[Dovecot] Feature Requests

Pasi Sjoholm ptsjohol at cc.jyu.fi
Tue Aug 9 23:05:55 EEST 2005

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2005, at 1:41 PM, Chris Wakelin wrote:
> > In Dovecot 0.99.x try, e.g.
> > imap_listen = *:5143
> Works perfect.
> But it makes me ask for a different wishlist: to document this!
> seriously. it talks about addresses, never talks about ports.

Cutted from configuration file example of 0.99.x

--cut--
# IP or host address where to listen in for connections. It's not currently
# possible to specify multiple addresses. "*" listens in all IPv4 interfaces.
# "[::]" listens in all IPv6 interfaces, but may also listen in all IPv4
# interfaces depending on the operating system. You can specify ports with
# "host:port".
--cut--

--
Pasi Sjöholm