[Dovecot] Dovecot & SquirrelMail

admin at downend.org admin at downend.org
Mon Aug 15 01:37:40 EEST 2005

Thanks for the Help dovecot is now working...
Just one issue with autentication...

I received:
Unknown user or password incorrect.

When logging into SquirrelMail now is it because both login and password
authentication is /etc/passwd and one of them should be /etc/shadow

Or is it the SquirrelMail Config...

Regards,