[Dovecot] dovecot-lda compilation problem and feature request

Reuben Farrelly reuben-dovecot at reub.net
Thu Aug 18 15:30:41 EEST 2005

You haven't mentioned which platform/distribution you are using, however for
me the et/com_err.h header file is a part of the e2fsprogs-devel package...
Quite _why_ that file is needed I'm not sure, but that's beside the point ;-)

Glad to see someone reading the wiki, many thanks to Tomi Hakala and others
who have worked on getting some great information up on the LDA page -
http://wiki.dovecot.org/moin.cgi/LDA for those who haven't yet seen.

Reuben