[Dovecot] Namespace Feature

Marc Perkel marc at perkel.com
Sun Aug 21 17:39:40 EEST 2005

I've never used namespaces and don't quite know what they do. If I add a
namespace then do things like shared folders magically appear to users?

Also - I wonder if this is possible. I'd like to create a write only
shared folder.

I know this is unusual but I have a reason. I'd like to have a folder
that people can drag spam into to report missed spam. I want to write
only so people aren't reading each other's spam. I have a bot that comes
by and reads this to train the bayesian filter. Right now I have to
create these folders individually.

Marc Perkel - marc at perkel.com

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com