[Dovecot] per user quota with lda

Renzetti Federico f.renzetti at fabaris.it
Mon Aug 22 16:38:34 EEST 2005

Ok.
I use postfix with virtual_transport on dovecot
Now I need per user quota and I don't understand this:

/"If you need per-user quota limits you'll need SQL or LDAP for user
database, if you are happy with same quota limit for all users you can
go with static userdb."
/
I have my dovecot.conf so:

/ passdb ldap {
    # Path for LDAP configuration file, see doc/dovecot-ldap.conf for
example
    args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot-ldap.conf
  }
 userdb ldap {