[Dovecot] Wiki of dovecot.conf file

Steffen Kaiser skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Tue Aug 30 11:19:23 EEST 2005

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Tim Schaefer wrote:

> Evidently the 1.0alpha version syntax is completely different from the .99
> release.

I think the online help of the .conf files (the comments in them) is
pretty all I needed, except that I stumbled across the uncommented "userdb
passwd", which made the LDAP userdb skipped or unused or whatsoever.

> There are NO docs for the 1.0 release to help understand how to make MySQL
> work with Dovecot.

The comments in dovecot-sql.conf lead to nothing?
The ones in dovecot-ldap.conf mention all required info.

Along with http://wiki.dovecot.org/Authentication in order to get to know
how the password stuff works.

--
Steffen Kaiser