[Dovecot] invalid mbox files

Harout S. Hedeshian harout at hedeshian.net
Sat Dec 31 02:50:41 EET 2005

Hello!

I recently upgraded from dovecot 0.9x to 1.0.5-Aplha and now when ever folders are opened (in IMAP), it keeps saying invalid mbox files. It worked fine in 0.99.x. It is detecting the right mbox files because it lists the folders and the subscriptions correctly. I am using  "default_mail_env = mbox:~/mail/:INBOX=/var/mail/%u" in the config file, but I get the same error with "Detect automatically". It generates nothing in the log files so I am lost!! I tried both outlook and thunderbird but same results.

Thanks for the help,

Harout S. Hedeshian