[Dovecot] Corrupted index file w/Procmail in FC2

Edgardo Pezoa epezoa at safp.cl
Wed Feb 9 22:44:32 EET 2005

"Timo Sirainen" escribió el 09-02-2005 16:37:

>>>What do your maildir filenames look like?
>>
>>At "new":
>>msg.1zwE  msg.2zwE
>

> Thought so. These aren't maildir filenames. You've configured Procmail
> to generate MH style (IIRC) filenames. The difference is that with
> maildir the filenames are always unique, but with MH the same filename
> is reused after it's once deleted.

Yes! was Procmail configuration. Thanks for your support.

For who has same problem: because I have maildir at home directory, I
set ".procmailrc" file at my home directory as:

DEFAULT=./maildir/new

so messages get "new" directory after procmail filter, but in MH style
filenames. Now I changed to:

DEFAULT=./maildir/

and all works fine. Take care, end "/" means "this directory is presumed
to be a maildir folder" as man procmailrc says. That's the key :-)

Best regards,
--
Edgardo Pezoa
Ingeniería de Sistemas