[Dovecot] can i get a list about the describtion of all sources of dovecot?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Feb 12 19:18:06 EET 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 18:05 +0100, bigbox at mails.de wrote:
> I want to control, which user, when and what modify in their mailbox done. which sourcecode must i modify? Please

Two choices:

src/imap/cmd-*.c to do the permission checks in IMAP-command level. You
should also be able to do this pretty easily as a plugin. As an example
you could use eg.
http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/Projects/dovecot-dspam-integration/code

Other possibility is to do it in
src/lib-storage/index/maildir/maildir-storage.c and/or
mbox/mbox-storage.c. The advantage to doing it there is that if new IMAP
commands are added your checks will automatically work as they will
anyway use the lib-storage API.