[Dovecot] Need 2 additional folders like INBOX for JUNK and INFECTED mails

Mirko Schulze mschulzepr at web.de
Tue Feb 15 14:21:07 EET 2005

Hi there,

i need for JUNK & INFECTED mail two folders like INBOX.
The folders must be fixed in naming, permissions and so on.

I've adjusted some commands in the ./src/imap folder.
But it's work not really fine:

   Creating a folder works, but deleting too. *smile*
   Moving a "special-name-folder" (f.e. from Trash) to its correct place,
       Dovecot says, that the folder is currently there.
   subsribing / unsubscribing doesn't work, too.

I think that this is a "standard" problem for much people, who don't
want, that the users will delete files through the imap protocol.

Are there any solutions?

Thanx
Mirko