[Dovecot] Maildir owner importance

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Sat Jan 1 19:06:36 EET 2005

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 20:27 +0200, Roi Efrati wrote:
> It came pre build with Fedora core 2.
> I have a directory : /usr/share/doc/dovecot-0.99.10.5 but it have no
> dovecot-mysql.conf in it.

It looks to me as though the Fedora dovecot is not built with any form
of database support.  I would definitely doubt it would have mysql
support compiled in since that adds mysql client libraries as a package
dependency which Red Hat try to avoid.  [Its a little more surprising
that postgresql is also not linked in]

You will need to rebuild dovecot.

	Nigel.