[Dovecot] Wanted: gnutls11 support

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Mon Jan 3 20:20:57 EET 2005

I talked to Timo about this before and even provided the beginnings of a
patch but don't have enough time to really do a proper job.  Anyway,
dovecot doesn't work with recent versions of the GNU TLS library.  As a
result, I compile the Debian package with OpenSSL.  However some of the
other libraries used, such as OpenLDAP are linked against GNU TLS so
Dovecot is linked against both.  And it is suspected this is leading to
bugs.

So could some kind soul provide Timo with a patch he can include in
0.99.13?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>