[Dovecot] Internal login failure

Peter Clark peter-clark at bethel.edu
Thu Jan 6 10:35:48 EET 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 10:01, Kazuo Moriwaka wrote:
> I found dc fields are different between them.
>  - What is your LDAP server's root dn?
>  - Can you find natashia's entry by ldapsearch?
>    (slapadd and slapcat doesn't mind which entry dn is match for
>    tree or not)
>  - Can you find natashia's entry by ldapsearch?
    Oops, my bad, I was trying to hide the original root dn.
    I wiped out the LDAP database and started over,adding one account at a
time, and somehow in the process everything corrected itself. For the life of
me, I can't figure out what I changed, since I entered in the same
information. I'll investigate further, and if I can pin the blame more
specifically on something, I'll let you know.
    :Peter