Fwd: [Dovecot] Upgraded and authentication fails with LDAP

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Fri Jan 14 05:25:23 EET 2005

Ren Galskap wrote:
> Yeah. 0.99.13 isn't in the ports yet, and I'm not
> smart enough to know how to install without the ports.
> :)

Honestly, I can't see the ports needing to do that much.  I've managed to
build Dovecot from source with trivial effort many times.  "./configure ;
make" is not hard.  But then, I've never delved into just what changes BSD
ports generally make...

Anyone know who's the kind person donating their time in updating the ports
entries for Dovecot?

--
Curtis Maloney