[Dovecot] istream-limit.c - assertion failed

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 17:15:51 EET 2005

On Fri, January 14, 2005 4:44 pm, Mail Admin said:
> dovecot: Jan 14 12:25:49 Error: IMAP(xxxuser): file
istream-limit.c:
> line 85 (_seek): assertion failed: (v_offset <= lstream->v_size)

I think this is the same problem I was having, try this..

After running configure and before doing a make, edit config.h:

/* Define if you have FreeBSD-compatible sendfile() */
/* #define HAVE_FREEBSD_SENDFILE */

Comment out the define for FreeBSD as above and do a make
and install.

Please report your results..

-kim

w8hdkim at yahoo.com