[Dovecot] Experimental FreeBSD ports / packages for test61

Dominic Marks dom at helenmarks.co.uk
Sun Jan 23 03:11:13 EET 2005

Hello,

If anyone would like it I have provided a Dovecot 1.0 test61 port and package
for FreeBSD 5.3 here. I made them for my own experimentation but thought they
might be interesting to others I suppose.

 http://www.helenmarks.co.uk/~dom/dovecot/

These deviate from the stock test61 because I've updated and added a patch I
wrote a long time ago for ioloop kqueue/kevent support in Dovecot. I have no
configure skill at all so you get it even if you don't choose it in the
options dialogue. It seems to work still, I tested it very lightly, but I
don't use day to day, so YMMV.

To use the shar file:
 gzip -d <path/to/dovecot.shar.gz>
 shar <path/to/dovecot.shar>