[Dovecot] BOGUS files

Saurabh Barve sa at atmos.colostate.edu
Sat Jul 2 18:44:06 EEST 2005

You must have seen this file in /var/spool/mail, right? I've seen this
too. This is the old file mail file for user watasuik. It gets created
when you change settings for the user when the user is logged in
[changing groups, etc]. It seems that the systems gets confused about
which user's mail it is. Somebody on this list can give you a more
technical explanation. But if you see the user's mail file
[/var/spool/mail/watasiuk] as well, you can just merge the two files to
get the complete mail for the user.

Saurabh.