[Dovecot] 1.0-test77

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Jul 13 00:24:10 EEST 2005

http://dovecot.org/

It's hot in here. Something like 25-30c for many days now. My brains
don't work in that heat.

So, this is still not an 1.0-alpha1. I'll put it out when I think the
release will actually be fully working :)

Changes since test76:

 - Fixes to FETCHing MIME body parts, especially with message/rfc822
attachments. We hadn't been handling this entirely correctly ever (this
part of IMAP spec was pretty difficult for me to understand earlier..).
This also caused Dovecot to sometimes disconnect clients fetching
[n.MIME] body parts earlier, if someone had that problem.
 - Maildir: Several bugs fixed with APPEND/COPYing mails
 - mbox: Keywords weren't stored to index with APPEND
 - inotify patch by Johannes Berg (and possibly broken by me). Can be
enabled with --with-notify=inotify parameter to configure.
 - SEARCH now doesn't fail if a messageset outside valid range is given
to it. Some mobile IMAP client was broken because this didn't work.
 - Cache mail headers when saving mails to mbox. We should cache
everything, but this is a start..
 - And other cache file fixes/optimizations