[Dovecot] test76-77 dies at SIGHUP

Johan Fredin griffin at legonet.org
Wed Jul 13 01:10:28 EEST 2005

Hello people

This is on OpenBSD/sparc64.

After chickening along with 0.99 for a while, I finally upgraded to
1.0-test. I started out with test73, which worked fine. With the upgrade
to test76, I lost the ability to SIGHUP dovecot when I rotated it's
logfile. Dovecot would just die abruptly, not a trace in the log.

I just upgraded to test77, but the problem is still there.

I've put up my logfile and the last bit of a ktrace here:

http://legonet.org/~griffin/tmp/dovecot/

The ktrace is partitial mostly because it contains usernames, I can edit
those out and upload the hole shebang if that'll help.

I'd appreciate any tips/pointers on this one!

/Johan