[Dovecot] 1.0-test78

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jul 22 14:18:13 EEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 01:17 +0200, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Runs fine here (as almost always :), besides a small glitch:
>
> dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<jh>, method=PLAIN, rip=127.0.0.1,
> lip=127.0.0.1, SSL
>
> It always says SSL, no matter if STARTTLS is used or not.

Currently it says TLS if either STARTTLS or imaps port was used. I'm not
sure if those two should be separated in log files. TLS protocol is
probably used anyway even with imaps port, so it's not exactly wrong to
say TLS either..

SSL is printed only for localhost connections. That's clearly wrong.
I'll change that to "secured", which in future may mean something else
than localhost too (eg. Kerberos's crypting).