[Dovecot] Few questions

Sebastjan Trepca trepca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:27:50 EEST 2005

> They are all printed when opening mailbox:
Yes, sorry. I was confused by Python implementation(which should be
IMAP4rev1 compliant, but guess it's not) of select() method which only
returns number of messages in the mailbox. I'll have to reimplement or find
a patch.

Our users will have quite large mailboxes that can be quite useless without
effective search. For now I'll use our own index server with combination of
this Notifier plugin.

Yeah, nobody seems to like Squat much, custom solution sounds much better.
Hope you implement it soon ;)

Regards,

Sebastjan