[Dovecot] Changes made to imap descriptor handling in test78?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jul 22 18:19:56 EEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 13:32 +0100, Dominic Marks wrote:
> What has changed from test77 to test78 in the way imap manages
> its descriptors?

Probably inotify support. I changed some other things as well while
adding it, but I don't think I changed the logic itself to be different
to how it calls io_loop_handler_*() functions.. And I don't think I
changed alsewhere when io_add/remove are called.

Well, another change was this:

	* src/lib-storage/index/maildir/maildir-storage.c: Notification was
	  added to maildir root always, not to the actual mailbox that was
	  being selected. Patch by Johannes Berg.

but it called io_add() with IO_DIR_NOTIFY flag