[Dovecot] Supporting charsets

Armando Soto Baeza asbaeza at catsanet.com.mx
Wed Jul 27 00:32:36 EEST 2005

Hi there!

We are trying to use support for japanese language, but when composing in
squirrelmail or while resending either in squirrel or in Outlook, we do
not get the right symbols.
The server and client PCs have all the required software. Indeed, we
receive japanese written messages and can display them well. The problem
arises when we resend or compose a message. In the squirrel configuration,
we found that our imap has to support the charsets we want to use. The
question is, how can we add this to dovecot.
We are using release 0.99.14-1 on GNU Debian 3.1 r0 (sarge)

Any idea?

Thanks for helping
--
Alta tecnologia para la empresa mexicana