[Dovecot] The Kolab Storage Format, supported?

Sim Harbert sim at noisygecko.com
Fri Jun 3 18:16:14 EEST 2005

It seems that I remember someone saying that Dovecot doesn't support
sharing IMAP folders.  Does anyone else know for sure?  I believe that
is a requirement for the Kolab system.  I just read about Kolab, so I am
no expert.

-Sim

--
http://www.NoisyGecko.com/

"We need to change that attitude about how prolific we can be with the people's money."
  -- http://DubyaSpeak.com/ -- President Dubya, Mar. 16, 2001