[Dovecot] Dovecot development status v1.0

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Mon Jun 6 09:30:01 EEST 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 01:36:10AM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> There are just two missing features:

How about the mixing of Maildir and mbox?  (See the thread I started
previously at http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2005-March/006390.html)
Any steps in this direction?  Could this be made easier after those
changes?

It would be really a useful possibility - but I have had little time
to deal with our IMAP recently (still running Dovecot 0.99), so I
didn't do any real work towards it myself...

  -- Tom

--
  Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
  Web page:	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/