[Dovecot] blank line at the top of mbox

Chris Barnes chris at txbarnes.com
Tue Jun 7 18:49:56 EEST 2005

 On Sat, Mar 13, 2004, somone posted a note which read:

It seems dovecop pop3 server sometimes inserts a blank line at the top
of the mbox.  It only happens for certain users not all.
I'm not sure why it's doing that.

Looking back into the mailing list, I saw the same post in Oct 6, 2003
but there was no reply to it.

Is there a patch or fix that i can use to get around the blank line?

I did not see any replies to this post.  I am having the same issue...

Chris Barnes                              AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris at txbarnes.com (also MSN IM)        Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes