[Dovecot] LF not found where expected

Miles Mawyer MMawyer at rosecomputers.com
Tue Jun 28 15:48:43 EEST 2005

Thanks for the reply. I think I'd found the issue. It seems to be the empty line that is ending up at the top of mail file.  I removed that blank line out of one of the mail box files, and it started working without an issue.

I'm not sure what is causing the empty line in the mbox file however.  Most of my clients use pop3 to download their messages through dovecot. Could this be happening if the client only downloads part of their messages?

Pretty easy for me to straighten out, but I didn't know if this was a bug that needed to be addressed.

... Miles Mawyer -=- Webmaster . Centralva.net ...

... mmawyer at rosecomputers.com ...

... 434.385.5053 ...