[Dovecot] Dovecot response to "FETCH" command

Alex Tang altitude at funkware.com
Fri Mar 4 01:18:46 EET 2005

Sorry it took so long to respond...i missed this email (DOH!).

Thanks for your response Timo. I understand now.  I didn't realize that
the FLAGS() RFC822... stuff was from the previous message.  It makes
much more sense now.

Thanks again.  Dovecot is running like a champ. I am >very< happy. :)

...alex...