[Dovecot] 1.0-test64

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 21:19:44 EET 2005

Hi John,

We use 1.0 stable branch here, LVS director to round robin to 2 servers.
  A third server as Exim receiver / NFS for them + backed up hourly
(backup can act as a read-only plug in replacement for NFS upon
failure), authing via MySql slaves on each server.  Currently have
somewhere in the region of 5000 accounts connecting to them with another
1000 to migrating over the next few weeks.  The 2 dovecot servers also
act as round robin for our MX1.  The system loads for all of this is so
low it is almost unmeasurable.

Regards
Andrew

--