[Dovecot] 1.0-test64

Alex Tang altitude at funkware.com
Wed Mar 9 21:23:04 EET 2005

Hi Remy,

Which version of 1.0-stable are you running?  Which version of pine?

I'm using 1.0-stable from 2002-02-25 (test-59) and i have a few pine
users (pine-4.44) connecting via IMAPS to port 993.  Both the client and
server OS is Linux.

Just as a point of reference, i don't see the problems you've
described.  I had similar issues with squirrelmail when i converted,
however an upgrade of squirrelmail fixed my issues.  Is the version of
pine you're using current?

...alex...