[Dovecot] Plain Authentication - Outlook not working

Simon Windsor simon.windsor at cornfield.org.uk
Sun Mar 13 17:05:36 EET 2005

Hi

Following my upgrade from 0.99 to 1.0.59, I have also updated the sql
statements in dovecot_sql.conf to retrieve

Password_query = password
User_qery = home, uid, gid

And set disable_plaintext_auth = no in dovecot.conf.

The mail system/client appears to be working to be working with Outlook, but
not with kmail. Is there a know config problem with kmail. It was all
working with 0.99.

Thanks

Simon

Simon Windsor