[Dovecot] Loading messages

Gabriel Granger gabe at pancentric.com
Wed Mar 16 14:37:22 EET 2005

Thanks to all for pointing out the Thunderbird bug workaround, I've got
another question

Some of my users are complaining that when they select a message, the
email client says "Loading Message" and either takes a long time to
display a small message or does not display the message at all.  Its
odd becuase it seems that larger message on these users machines seem
to open more quickly then the small 1Kb - 15Kb messages.   Looking a
little further on the messages that wont open they all seem to be very
small in size.  Is this a common issue? or something i need to tweak on
the dovecot.conf or on the client side?

Gabe