[Dovecot] Checkin 1.37 of src/lib-storage/mail-storage.c

Geo Carncross geocar-dovecot at internetconnection.net
Tue Mar 29 23:51:54 EEST 2005

Checkin 1.37 of src/lib-storage/mail-storage.c added a parameter to
mailbox_open() but this broke building src/deliver/deliver.c as revision
1.2 doesn't use the new parameter.

It looks like save_mail() of src/deliver/deliver.c calls mailbox_open()
and it looks like it might work fine if it were to use a (struct istream
*)0 as the third parameter (instead of the flags) -- but I don't use
deliver [yet], so I don't have any adequate way to test this.

--
Internet Connection High Quality Web Hosting
http://www.internetconnection.net/