[Dovecot] Dovecot Sendmail Maildir

Gabriel Granger gabe at pancentric.com
Wed May 11 15:06:49 EEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm using Debian (testing) for my office mail.  I'm using sendmail
and Dovecot to deliver email to clients over IMAP using mbox format.
I want to move over and start using Maildir.  I know that I can use
different MTA's to do the job, but I really like sendmail, and I run
additional sendmail servers across the my internal and external
networks.  I'm probably being anal, but I want to keep my MTA the
same across the board.  Does anyone here use sendmail + dovecot +
maildir? if so what's the best way of going about this?

Gabe