[Dovecot] 1.0-test70

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat May 14 23:30:23 EEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 20:08 +0200, Luigi Rosa wrote:
> Hello Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>,
> Saturday, May 14, 2005, 7:49:02 PM, you wrote:
>
> TS> http://dovecot.org/test/
>
> Excuse me if I insist, but what about the detailed logging proposed by Andrey
> Panin?

I'm not sure how useful configurable logging would be, but how about
these:

  # POP3 logout format string:
  #  %t - number of TOP commands
  #  %T - number of bytes sent to client as a result of TOP command
  #  %r - number of RETR commands
  #  %R - number of bytes sent to client as a result of RETR command
  #  %d - number of deleted messages
  #  %m - number of messages (before deletion)
  #  %s - mailbox size in bytes (before deletion)
  #pop3_logout_format = top=%t/%T, retr=%r/%R, del=%d/%m, size=%s

# Space-separated list of elements we want to log. The elements which have
# a non-empty variable value are joined together to form a comma-separated
# string.
#login_log_format_elements = user=<%u> method=%m rip=%r lip=%l %c

# Login log format. %$ contains login_log_format_elements string, %s contains
# the data we want to log.
#login_log_format = %$: %s