[Dovecot] redhat+dovecot+sendmail problem

Casey Allen Shobe lists at seattleserver.com
Sun May 15 15:51:19 EEST 2005

On Saturday 14 May 2005 22:44, Magnus Polson wrote:
> I got problem i don't know how to solve. Everything is working fine except
> that i cant send any html or attachments to the server....they never come
> to the inbox..

That's not likely a Dovecot problem, as Dovecot is not an SMTP server nor MTA.

> what can be wrong?

Watch your MTA logs and see.  It may be that your maximum message size limit
is very low, such that only small text-only messages make it through, or some
filtering software you're using, or any number of things.  I'm not familiar
with MTA's besides qmail, but I find the logging of qmail-send to be quite
clear as to what happens to each message.  YMMV.

Good luck!
--
Casey Allen Shobe | SeattleServer, Inc.
cshobe at seattleserver.com | cell 425-443-4653