[Dovecot] Excessive dovecot-auth proceses

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Thu May 26 22:50:31 EEST 2005

It seems as though the lower the auth_worker_max_count, the quicker it
happens.  The processes just seem to be forgotten about, they are in a
normal state but haven't been active since they were forgotten.  I am
happy to debug it, but I have no idea what method I can use to do it
that won't produce hundreds of meg of output to go through.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)
Linux Guru - Netserve Consultants Ltd. - www.domaincity.co.uk
Admin - North Wales Linux User Group - www.nwlug.org.uk
BOFH excuse 378: Operators killed by year 2000 bug bite.