[Dovecot] Script to convert mboxes to maildirs?

Steffen Kaiser skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Tue May 31 10:07:42 EEST 2005

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Mark Winslow wrote:

> Does anybody know of a script of a simple method of
> converting mbox mail stores to maildirs?  I'm moving

I did so with mb2md: http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/mb2md/
about 500 users.

There were some glitches, but I do not remember, which ones exactly. But
it was an older release. For the _few_ problems (I counted the mails in
the mboxes and the target MailDir's) I used UW-Imap's mailutil; latter one
copies the mails using IMAP/POP only and does not process the files
directly.

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser