[Dovecot] cache

Lucas lvaldeon at landm.net
Sat Nov 5 19:57:18 EET 2005

 Hi,

  I just update from 0.99 to 1.alpha4. I combined with squirrel since
several years ago and all was like a charm. Now dovecot is like catching
mails. I explain:
- I sent an email to my account. I login to webmail and I could see
the mail.
- Then, I check my mail with an email client through pop3 (vpopmail).
- After that the mail isnŽt in the server, but in the webmail appears
one msg in Inbox folder and the header. When click to see the msg an
error ocurred: Query: FETCH 1 (FLAGS BODYSTRUCTURE)

I try this in my config file:
mail_never_cache_fields = flags date.sent date.received size.virtual size.physical  mime.parts imap.body imap.bodystructure

But no success :(

 Thank you in advance,

  Lucas