[Dovecot] Silly newbie questions...

Andy Cravens acravens at uen.org
Thu Nov 17 22:40:37 EET 2005

First... are you going to use maildir (each email is a separate file) or
mbox (all mail for a particular folder is in one file)?  Sounds like you
have postfix set up for mbox and dovecot set up for maildir.  Both
postfix and dovecot need to be setup for the same mailbox storage
format.  Please let us know which format you want to use.  After that
the setup is easy.  By the way, for general email I would recommend
maildir.  I personally only use mbox for mailing list archives.

Awaiting your response...

--
Andy