[Dovecot] Dovecot LDA config problem on RHEL 4 x86_64

Tomi Hakala tomi.hakala at clinet.fi
Thu Nov 17 22:41:51 EET 2005

Hello,

Has anyone succeeded on configuring and compiling Sieve capable Dovecot
LDA on RHEL 4 x86_64 platform?

I am having problems with configure script hanging on sed while creating
Makefiles.

# ./configure --with-dovecot=../dovecot
..
checking for library containing regcomp... none required
checking rxposix.h usability... no
checking rxposix.h presence... no
checking for rxposix.h... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile

Configure stops there, if I suspend job I see two running sed processes:

0:00 sed -f ./confstatC25247/subs-2.sed
1:28 sed -f ./confstatC25247/subs-3.sed

I already tried latest sed available from gnu.org with no change ..

--
Tomi Hakala