[Dovecot] Is Timo OK?

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 21:05:18 EET 2005

On Tuesday 2005-November-29 06:52, Udo Rader wrote:
> from him for some weeks now and "normally" Timo is quite active when
> it comes to supporting his 'dovecot' warp drive :-)

Yes, but I don't think this is unusual for him.

BTW I am having problems with your posts. GPG hangs because it tries
every time to retrieve your key from a keyserver, and they don't have
it. If you're going to sign posts, please submit your key to the
keyservers. Thanks.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header