[Dovecot] Is Timo OK?

Bernd Petrovitsch bernd at firmix.at
Tue Nov 29 23:54:11 EET 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 15:26 +0000, Obantec Support wrote:
[...]
> I had wondered where Timo was (he usually reply's very prompt).
>
> I have posted 2 requests for help re lock files on mbox but nobody has
> replied.

Well, then nobody is interested in it. Or no one is available. Or Timo
and all other usually helpful people are busy doing other things. Or
there are lots of other  possibilities.

> 3rd time of posting

Perhaps it helps, probably not since posting it two times didn't
help  ....

[...]
> Please Please help or point me in the right direction.

There are lots of companies out there which can write you an offer since
- according to the Fron: address - there should be sufficient budget
somewhere to train the supproters or buy their next level of support.

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services