[Dovecot] Message not

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 01:01:14 EEST 2005

Hi,

I'm sure this is a bug fixed in CVS or something stupid I did in the
config but here goes:
I am getting at least one complaint a day about POP login customers
getting 'Message not found' errors while getting their mail.  The only
thing I can find in the messages that could be related is:

Oct 12 15:40:18 svr21 dovecot: pop3(user): Mailbox init failed top=0/0,
retr=0/ del=0/0, size=0

It doesn't happen on a very high percentage of logins which makes me
think its a locking problem of some kind.

Any ideas?

Regards
Andrew
--