[Dovecot] ssl + dovecot + debian sid

aaron at szentimre.hu aaron at szentimre.hu
Sun Oct 16 13:40:14 EEST 2005

> Hi,
>
>> Can't set cipher list to 'all:!LOW'
>
> If you have uncommented the 'ssl_cipher_list' directive from your
> dovecot.conf, make sure to use the correct case:
>
> ssl_cipher_list = ALL:!LOW
>
> It is advisable not to use a dovecot.conf based on an earlier dovecot
> version - only use the one coming with the version you are using, thus
> from the 1.0.alpha3 package.
Thanks for the immadiate reply. I corrected the configfile(use a new one
from the package), but the error is very similar:
Oct 16 12:25:28 www dovecot: pop3-login: Can't load certificate file
/etc/ssl/certs/dovecot.pem: error:25066067:DSO support
routines:DLFCN_LOAD:could not load the shared library
I regenerated my certs with mkcerts.sh, but it didn't solve the problem.

Aron