[Dovecot] FreeBSD Ports Issues

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Oct 16 18:35:14 EEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 15:12 -0700, Barry Jeung wrote:
> The password query works, however the user query seems to default to
> something else, and no matter how I change the user_query line in
> dovecot-sql.conf, it uses the same query. Here's an excerpt from my logs:

Well, are you sure you're modifying the right file? :) If you change
connect settings, do they work?

Only other reason that I can think of is that the query line is
commented out.

In all other cases you should get an error message, or it should work.

The user query that you're getting is anyway the default that's built
into dovecot-auth binary. Although I'm not sure if it's of any use in
there.. Maybe I should remove it.