[Dovecot] POP Question

Jakob Hirsch jh at plonk.de
Tue Oct 18 19:12:15 EEST 2005

Marc Perkel wrote:

> After upgrading to Alpha 4 I have two people complaining about a POP
> problem. Aparently they are getting their email sent to them over and
> over. They have it set to "leave messages on server" but apparently
> whatever keeps track of that is broken.

Oh Marc, still unable to read a changelog even if it's only a few lines...
of course it's easier to annoy others so they do your homework...

---cut---
 - pop3_uidl_format setting is now required to be explicitly set in
configuration file for pop3 to work at all. I want to get rid of the old
default setting which breaks Outlooks, and simply changing the default
would break existing setups.
---cut---